Thursday, September 18, 2014

1.3 - The Pitter-Patter of Little Feet


Last time on the Sheratan Legacy: Alkura got pregnant with Layton's baby for science. However, Alkura is obviously developing feelings for the man and promptly marries him. We left off with Layton flailing about like a chicken with its head cut off and Alkura calmly walking -- both on their way to the hospital.

42 pictures of the next generation under the cut






Welcome the legacy's first born child! A boy we are calling Kraz Sheratan! Woefully he didn't inherit his mother's skin tone. That said, he doesn't seem to have inherited his fathers either? It seems darker? 

Alkura: Hmm, are my genes not as strong as I assumed. Further testing will be needed.


And as soon as she placed Kraz in his crib the lovebirds dove head first into making siblings.



Look at how domestic they are being... on the front lawn.


See what I mean about the darker skin tone though? Either way, Layton and Kraz are off to a good start relationship-wise and his mother is already Good Friends with him.

 With Layton and Alkura both working now we can afford "fancier" stuff. Having a computer will make it possible for them to for then to do the programing required for promotion!

  It's pretty cute. They take turns - one uses the computer while the other reads and they talk with each other all the while. On top of that they occasionally blow kisses at one another. Adorable. Will have to catch that on camera sometime.

Either way it's pretty safe to say that Alkura has marked Layton as her mate.


On top of skilling for work, Alkura is working on reading books for her Nerd Brain Aspiration.


Has to send her out for collecting later though since it was the weekend and we had no money for a kid's bed. Kraz's birthday notif is what reminded me.

Alkura: What a perfect chance to study Earth rocks!


Needless to say, Alkura managed to collect enough in time to ensure that Kraz had a bed to sleep in. Kinda of strange to see a baby aging up to a child. However I think as much as I miss the cute toddlers I'm kinda glad they left them out. In Sims 3 once you saw one toddler you basically saw them all, so I'm glad they are waiting until they flesh out the age group more.


Oh my goodness he's a little cuttie.

Kraz: The heir has arrived!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves! Kraz has his father's appreciation for music and wants nothing more than to be a social butterfly amongst his peers.

Kraz: And don't forget to become heir to the Sheratan's.

Yeah, yeah. Anyway, he's a cutie. Basically a male Alkura with his father's exact skin tone.


Apparently his birthday interrupted his beauty sleep because the first thing he did as a kid was take a nap.


The second thing was flexing his muscles as first born by kicking both his parents off the lot with his prudish ways. All so he could play in the bathtub.

Kraz: Shoo, peasants.


The sweethearts made the most of it though, which is a good thing because the last Woohoo session didn't take.

Alkura & Layton: *swoon*


 Kraz hasn't even started school yet and he somehow has homework.

Kraz: This isn't even fair. What purpose does this serve?!


The next day, the moment Kraz McPrudish goes to school Alkura use the hour or so before work to try again for (hopefully green) siblings.


MAIL TIME! Too bad it's not the fun kind! This is the "bitch, you owe 445 simoleons in the next two days or say goodbye to your utilities" kind.


Kraz returns home to sniff the yogurt he retrieved from the fridge. What a little connoisseur.


Kraz: Allow me to sway the audience to vote me heir by playing them sweet, sweet music.


I think my ears are bleeding.

Kraz: I-I think mine are too!

It sounds like a herd of dying cats!

Kraz: It's a work in progress!

Keep it up there, kiddo.


For now the first born Sheratan decides it might be best to stick to doing his homework for now!


Alkura I think you're the only sim in the world who can break the toilet taking a pregancy test.
What did you do? Accidentally flush it? 

Alkura: ... No comment.

Also double promotion means that they had money to pay the bills and add an extra counter to show off the promotion reward. We got two coffee pots - one in silver the other one gold. We kept the silver one and sold the gold one. Such a shame that a chunk of it needed to pay for bills and not walls.


And there's the happy dance that means a sibling is on the way!


Alkura: Yay, we did it! *confetti out of nowhere*

Time to break the news to the fam. Hopefully more tactfully than last time.


Alkura: Your father and I had sex. I'm now growing a sibling in my stomache.

Kraz: Oh god, why!


Kraz: *GUILT TRIPPY LOOK* Wait, what! No! I don't want competition!

Alkura: *not paying attention* It's okay - we still love you and you and your sibling are going to get along great.


Also we need to make the heir poll interesting.

Kraz: I've got my eye on you voice in my head. 


In spite of him taking the news roughly, the two of them bounce back into shape by telling each other a few jokes.


Next up is the hubby who react in a similar - but different way!

Alkura: Conception successful!


Layton: Babe! Not while I'm in a game! *sad face*


Again, a moment later, Alkura takes her reading seat and they settle into their normal routine of chatter and blowing each other kisses while they do other things.


What's this! Are these walls!? Do the Sheratan's finally have walls?

Kraz: wtfbbq! 


The answer is: not quite.

It will be livable hopefully soon! But no now -- it's the privacy shack since I'm tired of everyone getting shoo'd off the lot! 


When I get the notification that Alkura is in labour this time -- she's dead out of energy once again. Poor girl.


Still, this baby wasn't kidding around -- moments after I got the notification, Alkura sprung out of bed and was giving birth right there. No time for the hospital.

Please note the doting husband in the background playing Sims Forever. While Alkura is making labour sounds.


Kraz: There's no way this could get any worse.

Which can be explained by the presence of TWO BABIES. That is right ladies and gents TWO BABIES. Allow me to write my notes as they are written in my book -- since it only let me take screenshots after it was all said and done.


Okay, so Kraz had got himself a little sister whom we are calling Vega Sheratan. OH SHIT. OH SHIT. OH SHIT WHAT. NO. WHAT. I DON'T WHAT, TWINS? I DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR ANOTHER GODDAMN CRIB. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE FERTILITY PERK. WHAT THE -- OH MY GOD.

Okay, okay. Breathe. Kraz apparently also has a new little brother who we are calling Virgo Sheratan (which I know is a constellation rather than a single star). Once I named him, I realized that the game gave me a crib for free and I calmed down a bit.


You -- you are going collecting now so we can age the SURPRISES up. Right. Now.

Layton: But games.... D: ?

 Would you rather deal with TWO screaming children for three days?

Layton: Point taken.


Layton: So. Tired.

I know but think -- aged up babies are good babies.


Mission successful!


Vega is first!

And I'm pretty sure Kraz is terrorizing his younger brother... All I'm seeing over there is minuses.

Kraz & Virgo: *minus minus*


Can't tell you how happy I am they are both green! This is awesome! Vega has her mother face from the looks of it so far, and her skin tone -- but her father's brown hair. She also rolled the Genius trait like her mommy and wants to be an artistic prodigy.


Kraz was interfering with the age up process by blocking his mother and generally being a little shit.

Kraz: Shhh, no one will notice if we lose one. I can't believe they are GREEN.


Whatever Kraz said to him had Virgo jumping back into the womb!

He also rolled Music Lover, and wants to be a Whiz Kid.


There's a view of him strutting away like a boss. That said, next time we'll give these two much needed make overs. Thanks for stopping by!

<< Previous Chapter | Table of Contents | Next Chapter >>

2 comments:

  1. TWINS! Omg, I'd flip out too, lol. Not on the dirt-poor-founding-generation OGAWD! Lol. Kraz cracks me up. He's gonna get overshadowed by his green siblings, but he is NOT gonna go quietly into that good night dammit. :P Can't WAIT for the next chapter, I love this legacy. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was literally shouting 'NO' at the screen and flailing as it happened. I couldn't believe it! XD Alkura and Layton are really gonna have to work on those promotions.

      I feel kind of bad for Kraz! But all the kids are adorable looking - Layton and Alkura make really cute kids! Let it be known that this is a fact!

      Delete